Director of Marketing sought for Central WI based OEM – IAQ products
For nearly 30 years, our client has been an innovator and leader in energy efficient ventilation. Currently, they seek a high caliber, well credentialed Marketing Director to further their success. The right candidate will have the background and experience to assist in the development of marketing strategies/plans and maintain and execute marketing strategies/ plans to meet organizational objectives. Effectively manage marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Assist in development of marketing objectives/plans, reflecting overall corporate goals.
- Assist in development of marketing plans to support go-to-market strategy; plans to launch new products.
- Partner with sales team to assist in the identification of marketing plans to support new market growth and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events. Develop brand identity, story and voice.
- Lead and oversee the development and maintenance of marketing assets such as: photos, illustrations, content development, data, etc.
- Lead the development and execution of plans, programs and collateral materials that support Marketing strategy, including literature, Sales and Marketing events, online presence and more.
- Directly supervise marketing programs and resources.
- Lead tactical execution of annual marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field is preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in Creative Services, Integrated Marketing experience, marketing strategy and analysis and brand management
- 2-5 years of Supervisory or Project Management experience
- Graphic Design & Visual merchandising experience
- Well-developed understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing and print material best practices
- Broad technical knowledge of the entire marketing creative and production process.
- Proficient in current Macintosh graphic design technologies as well as standard applications including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable facilitating at a senior level to gain buy-in to own ideas
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Display creativity in both presentation materials and communication style
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
Our client offers a competitive salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package – health care with dental and vision, paid holidays and vacations, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, on-the-job training. In addition – Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations; year-end bonus, company-funded HRA, climate-controlled environment providing high indoor air quality, on-site fitness facility, casual (or business casual) dress, annual company-wide family celebration and monthly special events.