Our client manufactures and distributes efficiency leading VRF products HVACR wholesale distributors, manufacturer representatives and plan and specification representatives throughout Canada and the USA. They provide distributors and representatives a wide range of related products from a single source, becoming a value-added supplier to over thirteen hundred distributor locations across North America. They lead the way in product availability, hands-on technical training and competitive sales programs.
Currently, we seek a well-qualified Regional Sales Manager for Chicagoland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct face to-face meetings with potential customers, Wholesale Reps, Spec Reps, Distributors, and Sales Team members to promote company products and services including building relationships internally and externally
- Travel and work trade shows, trainings, and other promotions as needed
- Assist in planning, forecasting and reporting to Senior Sales Leaders
- Work with Distributor principals in establishing criteria and potential locations for expansion
- Responsible for actively working with Sales Leaders on developing, maintaining and adjusting sales plans, target accounts, key projects and Distributor planning including joint calls
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience expected
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience – HVAC industry preferred
- Proficient sales skills with broad knowledge of sales forecasting and sales call planning
- Strong knowledge of different sales cycles and styles that occur between the company and the distributor, the distributor and the wholesaler and the wholesale and the consumer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships in a highly matrixed environment
- Must understand the sales cycle and be able to successfully influence decision-makers at all levels to maximize sales potential
- Must be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
- Must be able to work with competing demands, be flexible in an environment of changing requirements, and be capable of establishing and achieving specific objectives
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer proficient – particularly in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
They offer a highly competitive compensation plan along with a very attractive benefits package that is 100% company paid which includes health coverage for the family, dental, vision, 401k with 5% match, PTO and life insurance, LTD and other optional benefits.