Area Vice President – Controls Manufacturer – 6/01/06 – 10/19/2010
Developed contractor and wholesaler sales
- DDC (direct digital controls), lighting control, valve and actuators, electric and pneumatic controls
- Developed sales channels by providing lunch-n-learns, energy saving presentations and technical support for architects, engineers, school districts, property managers, general contractors, mechanical contractors and building owners.
- Maintained the territory in 2009 to less than a 5% drop in a down economy
- Doubled sales from 2006 to 2008
- Earned sales recognition awards
- Territory included most of the states west of the Mississippi.
Sales Manager – Mechanical Contractor Controls Group – 10/27/99 – 5/31/2006
- Represented 2 well-known Building Automation Controls manufacturers
- Called on Architects, Engineers, school districts, property managers, general contractors, mechanical contractors and other property owners looking for building automation systems and energy savings.
- Sales proposals ranged in size from a few hundred dollars to over 1 million dollars
- Promoted to control sales manager after two years with two direct reports.
- Earned several sales awards.
Sales Engineer – Confidential Air Conditioning Company, Inc. – 07/31/95 – 10/26/99
- Outside Salesman, Estimator, Assistant Project Manager
- California Title-24 energy compliance’s
- Supervise two CAD operators
- Purchasing Agent for major projects
- supervise and coordinate Design/Build projects
Sales Engineer – 10/20/93 – 06/27/95
- Outside Salesman for residential, commercial and industrial HVAC equipment
- CARRIER air conditioning, ACME fans, DELHI fans and NAILOR air distribution.
Territory Manager – 09/17/90 – 09/30/93
- Outside Salesman for residential and commercial HVAC equipment
- LENNOX air conditioning equipment, MAGIC AIRE coils and TOSHIBA ductless split systems.
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering