Confidential Security Services Inc. – NY Metro Area – General Manager
- Oversee branch location to ensure profitability and overall company compliance with its policies and procedures.
- Identify and recognize key employees for future development.
- Responsible for maintaining the budget and ensuring the department is functioning within the approved budget.
- Review individual branch performance by department to include sales, service, installation, and attrition.
- Communicate company objectives to all departments and act as a liaison between the home office and the branch location.
- Monitor current managers and guide their development
- Assist in the planning of the branch budget
- Recruit qualified candidates and trained sales representatives on the model sales call, closing techniques, maximizing each sales call by utilizing a consultative selling approach.
- Received a national award for Highest Avg. Install for 2011
- Built relationships within the community to ensure organic growth year over year.
- Achieved an average of 50% close ratio on company appointments and an average of 4 self generated sales per rep per month
Confidential Security Services Company – Westchester County NY – Operation Support Team Manager
- Manage the financial activities and administrative support infrastructure for the branch, including monthly P&L analysis and budget reviews.
- Assist with Human Resources programs and initiatives as directed by the Regional HR Team.
- Control customer communications, sales, service, installation and general functions within the Branch to ensure compliance and consistency with business disciplines.
- Build the knowledge and confidence of the administrative team, with the goal of maximum efficiency and consistency to increase the Branch’s success.
- Manage and direct all office, warehouse, and clerical workers who perform administrative, clerical and warehouse management duties; including hiring, separations, evaluating, training and motivating staff. Ensure adequate segregation of duties and internal controls are in place.
Confidential Funding Group, LLC – New York NY – Wealth Advisor
- Field Sales leads and evaluate each client’s situation based on their current financial situation and generate a proposal.
- Contact different Bank representatives to accommodate each clients needs.
- Assist in processing each loan and follow through to make sure that each client meets their commitment dates for each closing.
- Follow up with each customer to ensure that all their needs have been met and ask for referrals.
- Network with different representatives to generate new business for the company.
Security Services Inc. – Westchester County NY – Re-Sale Sales Manager
- Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territories; maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Implement and administer sales programs in Re-sale markets to maximize opportunities.
- Recruit, train and coach new sales representatives.
- Ensure adherence to current policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, techniques, technologies, and services through communication and regular sales meetings.
- Develop sales representatives for advancement and success by appraising and communicating performance and job expectations.
- Sell reactivation services and upgraded products within assigned territory to customers who have a previously discontinued company system, while maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects, Prepare final contract for signature, Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Post installation follow-up.
- 1998-2002 – Pace University (Pleasantville NY) B.B.A. in Finance
This candidate seeks a challenging position utilizing his sales, operational, and financial knowledge along with ample career and opportunity growth potential.