We represent a senior level HVAC account executive position with twenty years of industrial, commercial construction, HVAC sales and management experience that will add valuable insight and increased profitability to your business.
- Creative business development and sales process skills, meticulous proposals and convincing presentation skills. Extremely competent systems expert. Excellent ability to establish and maintain a prosperous client relationship. Familiar with local utility reps and able to strategically negotiate exceptional incentive rebates for my clients. Highly competent regarding: targeting and qualifying, project development, financial selling, energy conservation measure (ECM) implementation, risk assessment, contract negotiations, estimating, and scope definition.
- Proven ability to persuasively communicate with C level decision makers while simplifying technical building issues, such as; HVAC optimization, critical equipment selections, building automation, lighting strategies, fire protection, plumbing, piping, hazardous materials, and general construction practices.
- Extremely capable to develop, sell, organize and manage multiple projects that require innovative problem solving, occupied space, unique financing, cost controls, labor management, and sub-contractor management. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Project, Power Point, CRM .
- Highly motivated and committed to becoming your next top performer and exceeding company goals.
- Exceeded 2013 yearly sales goal within the first six months.
- Confidential Elite Sales Award Winner 2012
- Developed $3 Million HVAC ESCO solution for current client.
- Consistently targeting and qualifying new retrofit and ESCO projects.
- Previously sold and managed $2.7 million central plant ESCO contract for Unico Properties for the Wells Fargo Building in Tacoma WA
- Also sold and successfully implemented over $800K for Bentall Capitol LLC in the US Bank Centre. Instrumental in the management of increased margins for a highly successful, “fast track” $12 million mechanical contract for a data center in Sabey’s Integrate East based on an accelerated schedule and bold pre-fab ideas.
- Additionally, developed and closed sales of multiple ESCO projects for Western Washington University and Whatcom Community College totaling over $1.6 Million.
Account Executive • Major HVAC manufacturer • 3/03 – present
Project Manager/ESCO sales• Major Engineered Services Firm • 8/99 – 7/02
Project Manager • Venture Construction Inc • 6/97 – 8/99
Mechanical Drafter/Foreman • UA- Local 32 & 440 • 6/86 – 6/97
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Sandler Sales Process Training 2003
- PACT Training 2004
- University of Washington 3 years
- Renton Technical College Applied Sciences Degree
- United Association Pipefitter Apprenticeship
- UA Certified Welder
- Wash. State Plumbers Certificate