- Designed and installed complex control systems used for HVAC building controls.
- Provided technical support to all levels of management and both internal and external customers.
- Provided project management of projects, communicating with all trades involved.
- Provided manpower forecasts for projects; Working knowledge of applications such as Word, Excel, and MS Projects.
- Worked with AutoCAD 2000 and other revs for the past 9 years.
- Working knowledge of HVAC controls, chillers cooling towers, electrical systems also blueprints.
- Have knowledge of all construction trades.
- Provided support to office sales staff and anyone else that needs it.
- Have been Engineering Specialist for new and retrofit projects for the Lockheed Martin and Brevard County Schools, along with OUC and State of Florida projects.
- Also have strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations.
- Proficient in programming, job start-up, checkout, and troubleshooting.
- Participated in job site final walk through and complete all job closeout documentation.
- Provided technical support to end users and field labor when needed.
- Knowledge of security and fire alarm systems along with various lighting controls.
- Knowledge of installing and starting up of BTU meters along with DEM ‘s and the programming involved with each for billing.
- Have worked with Co-Generation equipment including Dade County Co-Gen Plant in Miami; Have wide range of experience in the construction field.
- Schools —(Elementary- Jr/Sr Highs-Colleges-Universities)
- Nursing Homes/ Hospitals
- Hotels/ Motels
- Shopping Malls
- Local and Federal Gov. Bldgs.
- Lockheed Martin
- Walt Disney World
- Dade County CoGen Plant
- FDLE Crime Labs
- Broward Community College A.S. Degree in Electronics
- U.S. Coast Guard Training Center 26 week Basic Electronics
- Various training classes with three controls companies
- MAJOR BAS/BMS Controls Manufacturer for the past 19 years)
- Andover Controls
- Robertshaw Controls
- Western Electric
- U.S Coast Guard