If your organization would benefit from meeting a highly accomplished Sales Leader who has been a key driver in growing his firm’s Energy Services and Service Sales business in the northeastern US for more than 25 years, then let’s talk. This is a candidate that does not change positions easily. He was with the same firm for more than 25 years.
Some of the highlights of his experience include:
- Led cross-functional, national effort to sell and deliver over $40 million in annual sales, $7 million in annual savings and cost avoidance, contributing 11% ROS.
- Responsible for tremendous growth – his division grew from just several million to more than $40 million in closed deals within the past couple of years.
- Achieved his business unit’s first Big Ten College partnership by leveraging several unique functions into one well-honed team effort that resulted in a $12 million single source energy reduction solution for a major university.
- Led and managed the cross-functional sale of his firm’s first turn-key installation of a co-generation plant at a well-known Connecticut University.
- Directed the sale of the first co-generation application for a Data Center utilizing eighteen micro-turbines; Eliminated single point failure for electrical and mechanical systems thus increasing the data center tier level; Implementation of this project resulted in a prestigious corporate award presented to his division.
- Managed a Building Automation team during his career to increase sales 19% YOY and 9% ROS.
- Increased service agreement sales during one of his tenures by 28% year over year through combining the projects and service efforts.
- Many years of extensive accomplishments within diverse environments utilizing exemplary management, analytical, organizational, and people skills.
- History of accepting full accountability for divisional direction and strategic management, development of new services and operations, and revenue performance and enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic leader consistently achieving outstanding results in challenging environments while building and maintaining strong, loyal relations with both clients and colleagues.
- Moves and relates effortlessly across all levels of management.
Confidential Solutions ESCO – Past 3 years
Regional Sales Manager, Private, State & Municipal Performance Contracting, Design Build Services, Long Term Service Agreements, Demand Response, and Commodity Intergraded Solutions
- Staff Management; work closely with Regional General Manager to develop regional market approach and support Northeast CES organization
- Lead and own the sales effort of the Regional Sales Team; Create and communicate a clear customer-focused and growth-oriented sales strategy
- Implement disciplined account management strategy for each key segment and targeted key accounts; Review and oversee preparation of project development budgets; Assist in the administration of the Energy Services Incentive Compensation Plan
- Lead sales staff in closing orders and developing new leads; Develop and implement a strategy to achieve budgeted staffing, continual personnel performance improvement, coaching and training.
Confidential Solutions ESCO – Past 25 years
Group Director, Strategic Partnerships Group, Private Sector Performance Contracting & Design Build Services
- Directly responsible for the strategic vision and direction of energy services line of business which provides energy efficiency solutions through design-build and energy performance contracts for private sector customers.
- Managed 13 personnel in seven offices, with responsibility for the profitability of the division.
- Served on strategic policy executive team which sets long and short term plans for the entire Strategic Partnerships Group business.
- Successfully led integration of the Strategic Partnerships Group
- Grew annual sales by over 30% and revenue by 20%.
- Achieved the business unit’s first Big Ten College partnership by leveraging synergies between inter-divisional relationships, resulting in $12MM single source energy reduction solution for Major University.
- Built and directed the Strategic Partnerships Group brand, establishing the business and engineering development teams across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Mid-Western regions.
- Successfully participated on the acquisition team, through the due diligence phase, for the acquisition of an ESCO.
- Built the Strategic Partnerships Group to over $40MM.
- Led cross-functional, national effort to sell and deliver over $40MM in annual sales, $7 million in annual savings and cost avoidance, contributing 11% ROS.
University of Virginia, Darden Business School: Certificate Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions
Confidential Technologies Leadership Program
ACE Pilot (Six Sigma)
Major University of New Haven, New Haven, CT – MBA
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ. – B.S.M.E.
Major OEM Citation – for cooperation and team spirit between various business units for the good of the corporation
Excellence in Sales Leadership and Management: Annual repeat winner. Building successful sales teams
Circle of Excellence Award – Annual repeat winner. Top five sales performers in the company
Major OEM Gold Circle of Excellence Award: Top ten percent performers in the company