1988 to Present MAJOR Facilities Mgmt Firm in Virginia
- Responsible for overseeing the estimating staff of both area divisions; this includes tracking the estimators’ performances, reviewing the proposals, developing internal estimating programs for the markets we serve and providing estimates for projects as large as $10 million.
- Estimating experience in piping systems, structural steel, HVAC, plumbing, and equipment installation.
- Responsibility includes client development through cold calling, tracking of potential projects, maintaining Customer relations, and negotiated contracts.
- Develop customer relationships with Government Entities, Military Installations, Engineering Firms, General Contractors, Chemical Facilities, Oil Terminals, Manufacturers and Food Plants.
- Area of travel is Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and other states as needed.
Operations Manager: (Richmond Division)
- Responsible for project scheduling/tracking through the use of Microsoft Project, manpower material, equipment procurement and tooling of the projects.
- Also responsible for tracking of the job costs and crew performances with regard to quality and safety. Work alongside the accounting department for project billing.
- Radford University • Degree in Bachelor of Business Administration
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Estimating
- Project Management
- Field Operations
Objective is to obtain a position with a Company to utilize his twenty plus years of experience in the industrial mechanical market. The optimal position would be either in Sales or Estimating where he has spent a majority of his time.