Combustion Technology Manufacturer – OEM Market Manager – North American Heating Division – 06/06 to Present
- Increased revenue 90% as Market Manager of Heating Division
- Managing five direct reports; inside sales, outside sales and production supervisor.
- Provided monthly, X+1 and X+3 sales budgets for North American Heating Division
- Consistently exceed divisional revenue and profitability expectations
- Developed product market strategy to capture new markets
- Currently serving as chair person for AHRI Burner Committee
- Benchmark products to meet federal, state and local standards and ensure market access
Motion Control Components OEM | Production and Sales Liaison | 04/03 to 06/06
- Inside pre-sales engineering of precision mechanical assembly equipment
- Determine proper hardware for engineering and assembly needs from concept and design through implementation
- Developed and designed products from fabrication to assembly guaranteeing all specifications are achieved and ensure customer satisfaction
Industrial Supply Distributor | Sales Rep | 02/01 to 04/03
- Inside and outside business to business sales of x-ray fluorescent spectroscopy metal analysis equipment and water testing hardware
- Awarded most improved environmental sales in 2002
- Promoted to sales manager for two product lines, one of which saw a 300+% increase during first 12 months with product line
- Bachelor of Science in Physics: Member of Sigma Pi Sigma (National Physics Honor Society).
- Diverse background and experience in product management, engineering, sales, marketing and customer service.
- 14 years of experience in business to business sales; both inside and outside sales.
- National Account Sales, Distributor Sales, OEM Direct Sales Achievements
- Management experience in directing cross functional initiatives between sales, R&D and productions to bring successful products to market.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to convey complex information to experts and lay-people alike.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.