We represent a successful business strategist with a proven ability to grow revenues and market share in diverse industrial and consumer markets; hands on sourcing experience with global markets and Asian manufacturing.
Charlotte, NC – Currently Employed
Leader responsible for leading the product line management and product line / business strategy for the Home Comfort category including driving product and feature development, generation planning, reducing product cost, improving product quality and realizing operational efficiencies.
- Lead the development and implementation of product platforms that will generate $21.4M in 2014 up 18% from 2013.
- Managed full P&L responsibilities, including import, logistics, marketing, and design costs.
- Balanced marketing and engineering disciplines while determining the design, specifications and functional features crucial to different customer groups for platform components.
- Compiled and delivered presentations (e.g., technical, sales, quality, financial results) to senior level management both internally and externally in the form of quarterly business reviews and customer line reviews.
- Responsible for the strategic development and execution of Frigidaire’s national ductless split system installation network which is expected to launch in the Winter 2014.
2011-2013 – Product Line Manager – HVAC
Fortune 1000 industrial supply company providing private label and brand name industrial equipment to businesses throughout North America via e-commerce and catalog.
- Managed team of ten (10) including, Assistant Product Managers, Data Team members and Technical staff.
- Expanded product line from 8,000 sku’s to 50,000 sku’s in two years.
- Improved sales 30% over two years via internet, catalog, and email marketing to exceed company’s financial goals.
- Lead the development, launch and management of globally sourced private labeled products that lowered costs and increased profit margins.
- Enhanced company’s HVAC presence by sourcing, building and strengthening relationships with vendors.
- Consulted with vendors to meet targeted objectives, delivery deadlines and mitigated pricing increases.
- Spearheaded the creation of new training program for all company-wide drop ship and stocking programs.
2007-2011 – Vice President – Operations
Supplier of HVAC solutions and Appliances in the greater New York City area.
- Managed day-to-day company operations including staff of 15 administrative and 25 technical personnel.
- Implemented new sales program that achieved record breaking revenues of $3 Million in 2008 & $4 Million in 2009.
- Oversaw company purchasing, human resources, sales and marketing departments.
- Developed and implemented new company policies and procedures to maximize productivity and increase profitability.
- Negotiated all property management and maintenance contracts with clients such as New York University, Memorial Sloan Kettering and The City of New York.
2003-2007 – Regional Manager
HVAC installation firm with services ranging from residential to commercial and geothermal solutions for heating and air conditioning needs.
- Managed department consisting of 15 administrative personnel and 28 technicians with an annual sales in excess of $6 Million.
- Grew Commercial service contracts by 24% and Residential service contracts by 19% over two year span.
- Increased profit margin 52% by heading replacement division of rooftop units, split-systems and duct modifications.
- Designed highly efficient inventory data base covering 14,000 parts to maximize purchasing functions.
- Bachelor of Science – 1995-1999Appalachian State University – Boone NC
- Introduction to Business I (MBA – Internet Marketing) – Completed April 2013
- Introduction to Business II (MBA – Internet Marketing) – Completed June 2013
- Global Accounting (MBA – Internet Marketing) – Completed September 2013
- Florida Institute of Technology /Melbourne FL
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs
- OSHA Certified
- Licensed EPA Universal
- PMF Gate (Stage Gate Development)
- PIM Certification
- Introduction to Leadership, Leading with Excellence, and Leadership Skills Training