Business areas include sales closing, negotiating, training, effective presentation skills, consultation, pricing, promotion strategies, management of projects and personnel, sales, technical expertise, understanding cultural and regional differences, strategy planning, market forecasting.
MAJOR BAS/BMS Firm from 1997 to present
Area (Illinois, Wisconsin, and Missouri) responsibilities include Strategy Development, Execution of Sales Plan including hiring, coaching, training and sales productivity of 14 Sales Executives.
- Area Star Award 2012: Exceeding target among 19 Areas in US.
- Startup and Success of New Business Line for Area- Electrical Services
- Developed Area Strategy for Service of HVAC Automation, Mechanical and Electrical Projects and Maintenance Agreements, Energy Services- Demand and Supply Side.
- Leader of collaboration between the sales and operations team.
- Drive sales to achieve world class Net Promoter Score- Customer Loyalty
- Driving financial metrics to profitable growth of core business as well as new initiatives.
- Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources and opportunity assessment.
- Major Account Strategy Development
- Support Firm Efforts by networking with Zone, Area, Branch, and corporate headquarters to increase knowledge of offerings, and creating opportunities for employees to do the same.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting.
Enterprise Account Executive • 5 years
- $80-100M in sales funnel with $21.7M closed in FY-06/07
- Responsible for developing national relationship in Financial Service Sector (‘06/07), Healthcare Sector (‘07/08)
- Sales Management: Coordination and Selling Strategies with District and Sales leaders
- Developed expertise and lead Data Center infrastructure market: Cross-Operating Company
- International Business in Various Countries
- Developed relationships with national contractors/consultants
- Negotiated framework, contract and software agreements
Senior National Sales Manager • 4 years
- Business Development and Website Author for Company’s Offerings
- 2005 Federal Energy Management Program (DOE/EPA): Committee Member
- Vertical/Horizontal Market Strategy Development- Data Centers/College and Universities
- Idea and Portfolio Management Steering Committee Management and Development of $20M to $30M Portfolio of Corporate Accounts
- Formulated sales strategies, coordinated resources and managed customer visits to HQ
Senior Training Specialist • 2 years
- Assisted sales managers in assessment, training and development of new hires with the goal of increasing the productivity and reducing turnover in the field sales force
- 2004- Taught 19 Courses and over 139 sales professionals with instructors rating of 4.6/5.0.
- First Sales Trainer from corporate to initiate the coaching of sales people on in-field calls
- Project managed and developed three sales courses-Fire Alarm, Core Products and Estimating
- Initiated support and skill development of the manager of HQ visit center
- Certified Trainer in Acclivus’s Strategic Sales Presentations, Miller Heiman’s LAMP and Strategic Selling, and Huthwaite’s SPIN sales training programs
Account Executive • 2 years
- Service Sales: Assigned Accounts Loyola Medical Center, Advocate Healthcare
- Construction Sales: Chicago Territory
- 1998 Bronze Metal Award for achieving profitability goals of $500k in first year selling to Hospital Institutions and Commercial Property Owners.
MAJOR BAS/BMS Firm from 1986 to 1997
Account Executive • 11 years
- Chicago: Developed relationships with contractors, consulting engineers and architects
- Grand Rapids, Michigan: Territory Manager of new construction HVAC Automation
- Exceeded business plan for 8 years generating over $1M/yr at 35% Margin
- M.B.A.- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelors Mechanical Engineering – University of Illinois- Champaign- Urbana,
- University of Wisconsin Executive Education–Sales Management
- Karrass Negotiation Techniques/ Presentation Skills- IMPAX/Acclivus Methods
- Certified Miller-Heiman Trainer- Large Account Management/ Strategic Selling